Mark your calendars for the 2022 SADGA Forum and Viterra Tours set for Wednesday 23rd February.
SADGA in partnership with Viterra, Grain Growers and Entegra Sheds will be offering members an opportunity to tour Viterra Facilities, attend the all important Durum Forum at the Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron and stay on for a complimentary dinner proudly supported by Grain Growers and Entegra Sheds.
- A bus will leave Clare Gleeson St Car Park at 7:30 am pick ups Auburn CWA 7:55, Tarlee Town Hall 8:30, Roseworthy Hotel 9:00 am arrive at The Grain Lab approx 10:30 am
- For those not on the bus, cars can park all day at Entertainment Centre and meet us via a short walk at The Grain Lab to commence tour at 11 am and hop on the bus to Outer Harbour after the laboratory tour
- If you do not wish to stay for the Forum and/or Dinner) best to drive your car to Outer Harbour and park in the Royal SA Yacht Squadron car park where they will be picked up by the bus before the Outer Harbour tour.
- If you cant make the Lab tour meet us at 12 noon at the Yacht Squadron car park and hop of the bus for the Outer Harbour tours.
- Bus/s will depart following the forum and return to Clare via the Entertainment Centre.
- 11:00 am Viterra Grain Analysis Lab 30-32 Stirling St Thebarton
- 12:20 pm Outer Harbour bus only tour of ship loading facilities
- 1:20 pm Bus only Tour of Viterra container loading facility
The Forum: will commence at 3 pm at the Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron and will be followed by the Grain Grower & Entegra Sheds Durum Dinner at 6 pm. We are excited to announce that our dinner speaker will be Steve Whillas ‘Maintain your Mental Health’.
- Complimentary lunch provided by Viterra
- Complimentary dinner sponsored by Grain Growers and Entegra Sheds
The Tickets: Registration is essential for bus seating and catering, get your tickets on this link ==> https://www.trybooking.com/BUHBC make sure you nominate your bus pick up and dietary requirements.
The SADGA 2022 Forum and Viterra Facilities Tour is a complimentary event for SADGA members and SADGA is extremely grateful for the support of our sponsors for this opportunity.
Click on this link to view the program flyer which includes the timings and locations of the tour and forum sites.