The SADGA Team together with Viterra have re-set the date for the SADGA Forum & Facilities Tour as July 6th, 2022. All previous arrangements remain the same we hope that this date suits you too.
Ticketing has reopened – if you had already booked your ticket first time around, you do not need to re-book otherwise let me know if you need to cancel your ticket. https://www.trybooking.com/BUHBC This exciting news will hit the networks today, we apologies for clogging up your feed, but we are super happy we get to have another crack at this event. Feel free to pass this information onto your networks aswell.
We look forward to seeing in July.
Cheers Deb & the SADGA Team
SADGA Forum Timetable & Facilities Tour 2022 July 6th
Mark your calendars for the 2022 SADGA Forum and Viterra Tours set for Wednesday 6th July!!
SADGA in partnership with Viterra, Grain Growers and Entegra Sheds will be offering members an opportunity to tour Viterra Facilities, attend the all important Durum Forum at the Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron and stay on for a complimentary dinner proudly supported by Grain Growers and Entegra Sheds.
- A bus will leave Clare Gleeson St Car Park at 8:15 am pick ups Auburn CWA 8:45, Tarlee Town Hall 9:10, Roseworthy Hotel 9:40 am arrive at The Entertainment Centre approx 10:20 am with a walk to the Grain Lab to arrive 10:30 am.
- For those not on the bus, cars can park all day at Entertainment Centre and meet us via a short walk at The Grain Lab to commence tour at 11 am and hop on the bus to Outer Harbour after the laboratory tour
- If you do not wish to stay for the Forum and/or Dinner) best to drive your car to Outer Harbour and park in the Royal SA Yacht Squadron car park where they will be picked up by the bus before the Outer Harbour tour.
- If you cant make the Lab tour meet us at 12 noon at the Yacht Squadron car park and hop of the bus for the Outer Harbour tours.
- Bus/s will depart following the dinner at 8pm and return to Clare via the Entertainment Centre.
- 11:00 am Viterra Grain Analysis Lab 30-32 Stirling St Thebarton
- 12:20 pm Outer Harbour bus only tour of ship loading facilities
- 1:20 pm Bus only Tour of Viterra container loading facility
The Forum: will commence at 3 pm at the Royal South Australian Yacht Squadron and will be followed by the Grain Grower & Entegra Sheds Durum Dinner at 6 pm. We are excited to announce that our dinner speaker will be Steve Whillas ‘Maintain your Mental Health’.
- Complimentary packaged lunch provided by Viterra
- Complimentary dinner sponsored by Grain Growers and Entegra Sheds
Dinner Menu – please register your dietary requirements
Alternate drop main: Chicken cacciatore with crispy herbed polenta & micro herbed salad (GF) and Chargrilled porterhouse with horseradish and rocket sauce, homemade chunky potato wedges and roasted baby carrots (GF) with Crusty bread, olive and dukkah and mixed dressed green leaves to share.
Alternate drop dessert: Coconut Panna Cotta with pineapple wafer, melon balls in lime leaf syrup (GF) and Bittersweet chocolate mousse with strawberries in limoncello (GF)
The Tickets: Registration is essential for bus seating and catering, get your tickets on this link ==> https://www.trybooking.com/BUHBC make sure you nominate your bus pick up and dietary requirements. RSVP COB June 29 For the finer details of the event CLICK HERE
The Rules: This event will be subject to COVID SA Govt and Venue regulations. Masks are MANDATORY. Vaccinate for your protection. Do not attend if you are a close contact or suffer symptoms.
The SADGA 2022 Forum and Viterra Facilities Tour is a complimentary event for SADGA members and SADGA is extremely grateful for the support of our sponsors for this opportunity.
If you have any questions contact Deb 0481 322 821 or SADGASecretary@gmail.com
Not a member see the side bar for a membership form or contact us today, contact Trish today SADGATreasurer@gmail.com