The Southern Australia Durum Growers Association is now seeking a person for the role of
Position will become vacant from July 1st, 2020 or filled by prior appointment. Applications close 13th December 2019.
Role is a contractor position for the financial management of SADGA of the maintenance and reporting of accurate financial records and includes but not limited to:
- Receipt, Payment and Raising of all invoices
- Reconciliation and reporting of all financial records
- Sound skills in financial management
- Knowledge of website and social media communication
- Knowledge of the Grains and Farming Industry
Job and person specifications are available on request.
Please note, applicants must have full rights to work in Australia, sponsorship is not available for this role
Enquiries: SADGAsecretary@gmail.com 0481322821