Save the Dates and Program Details
Oct 12th, 2022 SADGA/MFMG South East & Victorian West Wimmera Cropwalks starting from 9:30 am SE & West Wimmera Program and maps
Registration is essential for catering CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Mid North Cropwalk
Successful day spent in crop and in sheds on Sept 7th for the 2022 SADGA SA Mid North Cropwalks & Machinery Inspections from 9:00 am Program and map.
The full program commenced on Gomersal Road, Shea-Oak Log at 9 am, see map for locations and program for directions.
The weather was inclement at times but we were able to complete the program as arranged.
- Nufarm Dropzone and Mini Spray Application Workshop
- then onto Emmett’s for a complimentary Coffee and cake and a workshop visit to view the New X9 and Flex Drapers
- Cropwalk at the GRDC NVT off Stone Road
- While on Stone Road we drop into Josh Krieg’s to see his Seed Terminator
- Then onto AGT Breeding Centre to see the irrigated varieties
Lunch is generously supplied by AGT at 12:30 pm
- A word from Sponsors
- SADGA AGM from 1:30 pm
20220825 V3 2022 Cropwalk Program Mid North Sept 7
We welcome your input or suggestions, if you have a particular interest contact Deb or John Green.