Save the Dates and Program Details
Oct 12th, 2022 SADGA/MFMG South East & Victorian West Wimmera Cropwalks starting from 9:30 am SE & West Wimmera Program and maps
Registration is essential for catering CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Mid North Cropwalk
The full program commenced on Gomersal Road, Shea-Oak Log at 9 am, see map for locations and program for directions.
The weather was inclement at times but we were able to complete the program as arranged.
- Nufarm Dropzone and Mini Spray Application Workshop
- then onto Emmett’s for a complimentary Coffee and cake and a workshop visit to view the New X9 and Flex Drapers
- Cropwalk at the GRDC NVT off Stone Road
- While on Stone Road we drop into Josh Krieg’s to see his Seed Terminator
- Then onto AGT Breeding Centre to see the irrigated varieties
Lunch is generously supplied by AGT at 12:30 pm
- A word from Sponsors
- SADGA AGM from 1:30 pm
We welcome your input or suggestions, if you have a particular interest contact Deb or John Green.