SA South East / Vic West Wimmera Cropwalk held October 9th, 2019
This year SADGA collaborated with The MacKillop Group to enable attendees from across the region to view trials and hear speakers from the various sites. The day started with a BBQ luncheon at Wolseley Community & Recreation Centre and finished with BBQ at Alwyn Dyer’s. The day was full of facts findings and fellowship together with a first hand look at the 3 new durum varieties recently released by DBA and AGT.
Key topics seen and heard on the day were:
- New varieties released by Durum Breeders and AGT
- MFMG Elders Oats and Durum Trials
- NVT Trial Tour
- Uni of Adelaide Trial Tour
- Eurofins Trial Tour
- Seed Terminator tyre kicker.
Click on the link to view the video of what we saw at Wolseley and Kaniva
Mid North – Roseworthy Cropwalk was held September 11th, 2019
Key topics delivered on the day were:
- The release of 3 New Durum Varieties
- SAGIT Nitrogen Use Efficiency
- Crown Rot
- NUFARM New Knockdown Trials
- GRDC Sodic Trial and SAGIT Drone Project
- GRDC Barley Malt Flavour Project
- AGT Research Facility Tour
So you couldn’t make it, click on the link below and you see what we got up to!
Click here for MEDIA RELEASE for Mid North Roseworthy Cropwalk approved for use.
Both programs are subject to change without notice, for enquiries call
Deb Baum 0481 322 821 SADGAsecretary@gmail.com