SA South East / Vic West Wimmera Cropwalk October 9th, 2019
This year SADGA will be collaborating with The MacKillop Group and enabling attendees from across the region to view trials and hear speakers from the various sites. Starting with a BBQ luncheon at Wolseley Community & Recreation Centre and finishing with BBQ at Alwyn Dyer’s. The day will be full of facts findings and fellowship together with a first hand look at 3 new durum varieties being released on the day.
Key topics to be seen and heard on the day are:
- New varieties released by Durum Breeders and AGT
- MFMG Elders Oats and Durum Trials
- NVT Trial Tour
- Uni of Adelaide Trial Tour
- Eurofins Trial Tour
- Seed Terminator tyre kicker.
Mid North – Roseworthy Cropwalk was held September 11th, 2019
Key topics delivered on the day were:
- The release of 3 New Durum Varieties
- SAGIT Nitrogen Use Efficiency
- Crown Rot
- NUFARM New Knockdown Trials
- GRDC Sodic Trial and SAGIT Drone Project
- GRDC Barley Malt Flavour Project
- AGT Research Facility Tour
So you couldn’t make it, click on the link below and you see what we got up to!
Click here for MEDIA RELEASE for Mid North Roseworthy Cropwalk approved for use.
Both programs are subject to change without notice, for enquiries call
Deb Baum 0481 322 821 SADGAsecretary@gmail.com